CODE OF ETHICS
All members of SMCEMA and their guests, in conjunction or connection with any SMCEMA activity, shall adhere to this code of ethics:
- Conduct and activities are performed in a professional business manner
- Regularly participate in SMCEMA meetings and activities.
- Conduct no meeting activities contrary to the purpose and mission of SMCEMA.
- Obtain Executive Board approval prior to distributing or posting materials of any kind at SMCEMA activities.
- Only use the membership roster for contacting other members to discuss emergency management issues and official SMCEMA business.
- Avoid using the SMCEMA name or professional affiliation for personal gain.
Working Group Committee
- Community Resilience and Volunteer Management
- Emergency Management
- Mass Care
- Planning and Operational Coordination
- Training and Exercise